In case you are looking to convert any PDF file into Word or text file and edit it then there’s no need to buy the expensive Adobe Acrobat software. Google drive has a built-in feature that automatically converts all the document file format into the word or text file. Wondering how? Here’s our ready to use guide for you.
– Active Google account
– Working internet connection
Steps to follow:
– Visit ‘drive.google.com’
– Login using your Google ID and password
– Once logged in, click on the ‘Gear’ icon from the top-right corner
– Now, select the ‘Settings’ option
– In the general section, look for ‘Convert Upload’ option
– Select the option “Convert uploaded files to Google Docs editor format”
– Now, upload the PDF file and wait for the upload to finish
– Once uploaded, look for the file and open it
– From the open file, click on the option ‘Open with Google Docs’
Note:- The PDF file might not appear as the same when converted to the Google Docs editor format.