Welcome once again, friends, to the best tech deals Amazon Prime Day 2022 has to offer. It’s now the end of day two, and our Verge Deals team is just about done highlighting the deals and discounts that are actually worth a damn. Instead of trudging through Amazon’s annual garage sale of overstock items yourself, however, let us help you.
There are definitely still some worthwhile discounts for those in the market for wireless earbuds, smart home tech, phones, TVs, games, and some other odds and ends. For example, the Beats Fit Pro are some of the best earbuds around and they’re $40 off, as is the unique Samsung M8 monitor / smart TV hybrid, which is on sale in green for $180 off.
Our goal is to focus on tech products that we know are good and ones with worthwhile discounts. So check out the list below for some last-minute discounts, or peruse some of the “anti-Prime Day” deals we’re covering at Best Buy, Target, and Walmart.
Some of the best Prime Day deals at a quick glance
- Vizio’s Elevate — a unique, rotating soundbar with Dolby Atmos support — is on sale on Amazon for $699.99 ($400 off), easily the speaker’s best price to date.
- A single Wyze Bulb Color is going for $10.99 instead of $15.98 on Amazon right now. The basic, budget-friendly A19 bulb offers 1,100 lumens of brightness, support for both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, and compatibility with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and IFTTT.
- Furbo’s new rotating 360-degree Dog Camera is on sale for just $147, down from $210, if you need a treat-tossing, panning camera that can follow your pet and take selfies for you when he or she looks at the camera.
- Adorama is currently offering Microsoft’s Xbox Series S for $249.99, which is $50 off the next-gen console’s typical list price and matches its best price to date. Read our review.
Highlights under (or close to) $50
Best Amazon Prime Day home theater / Bluetooth speaker deals
Best Amazon Prime Day PC component and accessory deals
- Samsung’s Galaxy Watch 4 (40mm, Bluetooth / GPS) is $149.99. It originally sold for $249.99, but it’s regularly sold for about $199. Read our review.
- Garmin’s Venu 2 GPS smartwatch meets fitness tracker is $269.99 (originally $347.99).
- The last-gen Garmin Forerunner 945 is 42 percent off at $349.99. This is still a good outdoors watch for triathletes, with two weeks of battery, built-in GPS, NFC payments, and in-depth health and fitness metrics.
- A pair of NordicTrack’s 50-pound iSelect adjustable dumbbells cost $299 (usually $429).
- If you just want a dirt-cheap fitness band, the Amazfit Band 5 is $10 off at $29.99. It comes with Alexa, 15-day battery life, blood oxygen tracking, sleep and stress tracking, and is safe for swimming.
- The Apple Watch Series 7 (41mm, GPS) is on sale in select colors for $279 (originally $399). Read our review.
- If you want the 45mm-sized Series 7 with GPS, Amazon has the red aluminum model for $309 (down from $429).
Miscellaneous staff picks
- GE’s Profile Opal nugget-shaped ice maker with a side tank is $429. It normally costs $579, and my colleague Alex Cranz owns this model and claims this is a good price. If you’re in the camp of people who really care about the shape of their ice, this might be for you.
The ChomChom Pet Hair Remover — one of our favorite pieces of low-grade pet tech — is on sale as part of a Lightning Deal for $17.96 , about $9 off the typical list price.
- Samsung’s rugged T7 Shield portable USB-C SSD with 1TB of storage is $99.99 (regularly $149.99).
- Coway’s Airmega AP-1512HH HEPA air purifier is $144.20 (with delayed shipping), which is a steep discount off its usual $229.99 price tag, though it did sell for slightly lower ($138.89) yesterday.
- Zendure’s SuperTank Pro is an incredibly powerful portable battery pack you can use to charge multiple devices, ranging from your laptop to your smartphone. The pack has a 26,800mAh capacity, up to 100W charging, and four USB-C ports. Regularly $229.99, Prime members can buy it right now for $183.99.
- The Meta Quest 2 with 128GB of storage is $299 (its normal price) but includes a $25 Amazon gift card with purchase.
- You can get a SanDisk 1TB microSD card for $109.99. They’re typically priced at $129.99.
- If you can settle for half that size (512GB), Samsung’s microSD card is just $52.25 when you clip the on-page coupon.
- You can grab the Vitamix 5200 blender for $299.95. It’s typically priced at $405. This model is owned by a few Verge staffers, who recommend it wholeheartedly.
- Samsung’s Galaxy SmartTag Plus Bluetooth tracker that offers ultra wideband (UWB) support when paired with certain Samsung Galaxy phones for greater accuracy is $29.99 ($10 off).
- The standard Samsung Galaxy SmartTag tracker that lacks UWB is $17.99 (typically $29.99).
- The Aura Carver Luxe smart picture frame is on sale for $159 ($20 off).
- The NOCO Boost Plus GB40, a 1,000-amp portable starter box with enough juice to help start a car’s dead battery, is currently discounted to $68.95 ($56 off).
The Rocketbook is an erasable notebook that’s capable of quickly storing your notes in popular cloud services. You can currently buy the Rocketbook Fusion, which comes with one Pilot Frixion pen and a microfiber cloth, for $21.35 ($15.65 off) .
- Vornado’s 660 AE large whole room fan circulates a lot of air, connects to Amazon Alexa for smart functionality, and right now costs just $99.99 (normally $129.99).